I skipped yoga tonight.
I skipped yoga tonight and came home and started a healthy living blog. What does that tell you?
To be honest, I did 45 minutes of Step & Sculpt at lunch today, so I thought I’d give myself a bit of a pass.
- Breakfast was a delicious bowl of overnight oats, coconut, cinnamon, raisins, agave, and almond milk.
- Lunch? A homemade seitan sandwich with romaine, spicy mustard, and Sriracha.
- Snacks included a Light & Fit yogurt in Cherry Vanilla topped with wild blueberry flax granola, a homemade soft oatmeal bar, and a juicy Pink Lady apple.
- Dinner? More seitan, but this time stir-fried with zucchini, yellow squash, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, and (mmmm!) kale, topped with Thai chile sauce.
- Dessert was a bowl of red seedless grapes, covered generously with a handful of ricotta salata and sliced almonds.
So, yeah, I skipped yoga tonight, but I ate yumminess throughout the day and sweat most of my stress away and started a blog and I feel fine.
(Oh, and photos will arrive eventually. Promise.)